Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happi
3rd
Month
Dar !!!!!!!


On the contrary to the previous post, I had super busy and stressful days this week, and i believed that it will get worse over the next few weeks cos my company's shifting to a new location.
Lotsa things not done, files and stacks of documents not packed at all. Its only today that i know i have two whole cabinets filled of files, nearly fainted when i saw everything.. Pengz !

Been feeling veri stressed up lately, whether its over my work, or my frenz or my relationship or my family.. bits and pieces all add up..
i dont know is it over these that cause my temper to get real bad.. I start to feel easily irritated by my mum.. things she do will always seem to be of a redundancy to mi.. etc. I really hope that i can curb this temper of mine, cos i know its not going to bring mi any good. I lost my temper to my boss today also, cos things are just so dis-organised there; Bcos of tt, when i searched back old records, i took a super long time to search thru everything, to make it worse, requests for changes, enhancements, etc kept coming in.. OICs kept coming up to check with my old records.. more unclosed and unsettled cases for mi to handle.. procedures to draft out.. meetings minutes to review.. In-house project comments to compute.. and the list goes on.. the end result? my desk was crowded with documents, old records, new requests.. I was damn frustrated by the sight of it..

Met up wif bob after work today to get back my slping bag.. thanks for making the trip all the way down.. =)
Went off to meet up wif Dar, cos he's going to subscribe to cable.. Passed him the hp chain tt i made for him.. cos he lost the previous one tt i did for him.. lol.. i like it veri much !!! the encravings are so delicate and nice !! oh well, damn it, its no surprise.. its as if he can read my mind and i can read his mind.. he jitao ask mi is it i bought sth for him out of the blue, I sian diao.. -_-"""
After which, rushed down to Bp Plaza to get his contacts, and da bao dinner back to my hse to eat cos we wanted to catch Superstar. lolx.
Is it that i stupid or blur or dumb or idiotic or slow or retarded or watever, that i realli cant understand wat he is trying to bring across, and thus leading to his frustration... dont know.. -shrugs- sometimes i really do wonder.. am i really tt slow and stupid?

Well, supposed to be a happy day ritez.. But i m not.. I dont know why.. just not.. everything doesnt seems to be right.. can someone just explain it to mi.. can all the unhappiness just go away.. can i lead a simple life.. I am not greedy.. I just wish to be happy.. and yet, its just the toughest thing to get, dont u agree?

No comments: